In 1914, former fashion house Meddens ordered architect H.P. Berlage to create a retail building opposite the Binnenhof. 90 years later, Provast bought the protected, but deteriorated building, and enlisted Kentie en Partners Architecten to restore the building to its former glory. While the ground floor still accommodates the large shopping area, the three upper floors have been redeveloped into stylish offices. This grand location in the centre of The Hague is where Provast itself was housed until mid-2014.
Architect: Kentie en Partners Architecten
Constructor: J.P. van Eesteren